Fate Comes to Call
Injuries and Wounds
- Injuries are wounds beyond damage sustained from a blow or the result of repeated harm. They represent more serious damage, linger longer than a simple wound, and are tougher to cure.
- Injuries are sustained in several ways.
- Injuries vary by degree, location and type of damage taken. A heavy blow to the head is far more serious than massive damage to your arm.
- Types of wounds and injuries include:
|Minor Wound||1 scratch|
|Lesser Wound||1 cut|
|Bleeding Wound||Take ongoing bleed damage|
|Severe Wound||Take location or ability damage|
|Critical Wound||Roll on structure chart|
- 2 Scratches = 1 Cut
- 2 Cuts = 1 Bleeding Wound